Monday, July 16, 2012

oakley radar sunglasses blood on a towel and threw it into the ashtray

Ah? blood on a towel and threw it into the ashtray, lit with a lighter.
Flames channeling package Ecstasy burned together with the paper towel.
Watching the flames, this guy face a somewhat pained expression. I know the value of this drug is not cheap, so a packet of minimal value to hundreds, but now of course he can not say anything.
Cold smoking two cigarette, and then casually at the foot of a person's face off, the guy originally lying on the ground hum, a hot cigarette butts, and immediately screams.
I have been self-serving stood up and patted the clothes, looking back at that guy one: I also saw the blossoming students Ni a, is sitting on the ground burst into tears, my face was disgusting face up another foot and kicked him to lie down.
Be honest, I really want to chop on the spot this little son of a bitch ... actually took an outsider to the harmful effects of their own classmates!
I turned and opened the door to go out, just go out, you see the corridor on Ni blossoming anger ran over,oakley flak jacket sunglasses, behind only Jojo a people to follow.
The two of us in the corridor towards a phase, she stunned one, raised eyebrows shouted: private room.
I look to see Jojo, Jojo suffer gravely, and made a gesture that means is: I nodded: Jojo rolled his eyes: I am reminded that his face wore a lot of ring girls,oakley radar sunglasses, could not help but there is some cold sweat.
Private room behind this time have heard the gasp of the Ni blossoming Jojo nodded, turned and re-entered the private room, but saw the Ni blossoming rage rushed out to see me in the face, I immediately shouted: I looked at her coldly, her breath Ma Wan gasp when, coldly said simply: Ni blossoming stunned look in his eyes, and some loose, but then he is still stubborn patience and shouted: I do not quarrel with her, then bent over picked her up, carried on the shoulders of this girl was shocked, and immediately cried with a loud voice, mauled in front of my back and beat her point effort, even how struggling and where resistance had me?
I carried her into a private room, a few guys to see me come in, scared that my legs soft, one quickly said: I ignored him: Few people stunned, I am a little impatient, so he asked a second time, this is a reaction

No comments:

Post a Comment