Thursday, July 12, 2012

oakley fives 2.0 This one was only eleven-year-old girl is not easy.

Of the registration. In fact, the mother's work is very simple,oakley fives 2.0, is open to the students a long piece of paper, then these students took the note to pay at the pay tuition, and then another proof of payment of tuition paper to my mother on the line. Oh, yes, but also the way to the summer job received.
I see sitting in my mother looked at her busy and sometimes some pretty good with my mother relationship parents will ask me is not her son, her mother will be very happy to introduce me to them.
Looked at the mother is boring, So to search since I, a familiar figure on my eyes in the classroom. Ah, did not see my little brother, may want to sign up by the afternoon before, but I do not feel he interest. eyes searching for ...
Finally I found, is not that Wang Furong? Wang Furong dressed in a very soil of the red flower shirt, pants, a khaki-colored pants, feet, a pair of shoes, this dress to say how much soil there is more than soil, it is no wonder just always did not notice her.
Wang Furong is at the start of development is not high, so tall it and I almost Wang Furong, very thin, looking a little bit yellow, except the hair is the look in my memory, other places with me I, the memory of poor to go all the way. This makes me suddenly think up, Wang Furong home now should be very poor, to see her look pale and thin,nba sizing chart, it should be caused by malnutrition.
It is because of the poor to spin this into so far has been good, she graduated from junior high had to abandon the test high school, give up the dream of the University in favor of Reading Teachers, hopes for an early out to work to feed their families.
Like to see Wang Furong, I was a little bit sour, was supposed to be one so that all women are the envy of the girls, now it is such a malnourished like you said it was a strong contrast can not let my heart was grieved it?
However, Wang Furong pale and thin, but her eyes very bright, very spiritual people, the entire external contour touches beautiful, have been the beginning of all the look in my memory.
I remember Wang Furong home far from the school, then walk for an hour, coupled with her but also to his family every morning, make breakfast, so although the school is 8:30 before class, but Wang Furong 6:00 Guo got to get up, This one was only eleven-year-old girl is not easy.
In fact, in this age, like Wang Furong girls everywhere, not a lot of people have enough to eat it now Qionga!
Wang Furong, the parents did not accompany her one up the register, she is a handful of their parents register students at the moment, she is one side and a few female students grumble chattering chatting in no hurry to sign up. call, my heart relieved, look like she is now so thin, I really fear that she squeezed with these parents in a body squeeze is broken how do?
Looked for a moment Wang Furong, my eyes began to search for the shadow of another girl. On I, Li Xuemei figure emerges in my mind, is also recalled the Li Xuemei some of the information.
Li Xuemei home also on the street, so close to the school, her family is not wealthy, but much better than Wang Furong, at least to solve the problem of food and clothing, so

No comments:

Post a Comment