Thursday, August 23, 2012

authentic nfl jerseys silly.

Ah, smile after it seems that I feel are a lot.
This guy silly, I was scared almost fell, God, I can not help but laugh triggered my asthma, almost cough to breathe, however.
He was very attentive to me Chuibei feed my drink and brought his hand to rely on me, I like stagnant water, like a heart waves since a corrugated.
Eat when I and Pik sister were sitting beside him, Pik sister position to grab a large Yong Ge, the Pik sister look strange inside of her words seem to have with thorns, she tried to give him a folder of those little close to his appetite for the dish.
I could not resist, I finally help him protest, we looked at my eyes have become strange.
Pik sister how also could not find flaws in his laptop, I was a found photograph in Wonderland-like picture, the girl how it looks familiar it?
That would be me? Look in the mirror, I saw a long time, is it me? But I've never been to the plateau, this painting is not like painting, is it the synthesis of photo? He will have my photos ? Or is this just a coincidence?
He confirmed my suspicions, the painting is indeed a synthesis, he said that he has my photos, and also all very vivid, it seems that I told him Sansei destined.
I did not expect the next day he brought the photo does make me shocked, ruled out after he followed me intentionally according to these three photographs may be, I have to admit that all this is indeed very clever, he took the opportunity to send me a call, ugly, but a lot of functions, I do not know the value of this phone, or I will not accept it? He also said that two dedicated phone, he still kept a cell phone, used, and others contact, to see his demo, Oh, silly.
Slowly understanding more and more to admire him, and he and the Pik sister relationship seems to have changed, now Pik sister afraid of meeting him, do not know what happened between them.
Miyun Reservoir, his two hand-held weapon of gangsters erupted on the overthrow, my heart is not at that moment has finally fallen it?
Doomed to God my life not be at peace when I saw the bird often appears around the Green Sister patterns appear in one of his take-away packaging, I suddenly discovered that the the Pik sister he seems also very concerned about, we are not playing a love triangle?
Sister usually think of Green to me, I in addition to exit no other any choice, God gave me a little hope, turn me into the abyss.
I think There is no love, the Pik sister told me that she just put the nfl as a little brother, perhaps a misunderstanding between them,authentic nfl jerseys, but will never be the kind I want.
How I believe it? Her disguise live the pain after a long before I was again looking for her she avoided us, and seems to disappear in this world.
In the nfl's birthday, I met another love nfl girl could see that she was very concerned about the nfl, she issued a challenge to me the book.
She is a good girl,authentic nfl jerseys, if it is someone else, maybe on hands and feet behind, just like my secondary school when the so-called friends, yes ah, nfl and I also do not have any agreed, she certainly has the right to compete for love .
That night I heart the words to the nfl

No comments:

Post a Comment